Thursday 21 July 2011

Competition entry.

I decided today to stop faffing about and do the absolute, final, finishing re-edit of my entries for the Cinnamon Press short writing competition. I have written four pieces for it. Mainly to get good value out of the four for ten quid entry fee and had got to the stage where looking at them was becoming a headache. I took the plunge and sent the stuff off.I am so glad that I have learned my way (partially) round a computer. Cinnamon wanted entries as attachments and copies sent to two of their people, plus a biog and the usual contact details. Payment was via PayPal. A year ago I wouldn't have been able to enter this via computer. I didn't know how to cut and paste, or to attach, or how to use PayPal. I'm pleased that I am still learning and that goes for writing and life in general. It would be lovely to have a piece chosen Haven't had much luck with Cinnamon Press, though I was short-listed for something of theirs a while ago. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment