Friday 8 July 2011

acceptances.

I am on a roll this week. Hot on the heels of my lovely acceptance of three poems from Message in a bottle magazine I have had two other publishers accept one and two poems respectively. six poems in one week. There is a God. I love it when things like this happen and all the hard work is made worthwhile. Due to circumstances out of my control I haven't been able to do any writing today. still, on my to do list is; finish editing my pieces for the cinnamon Press mini-awards. Find a suitable poem for the Forward Press regional competition. Proof-read and return my accepted poems and finally enter the Lippfest competition and the latest Graffiti Magazine Autobiography competition.That little lot should keep me out of trouble for a while. Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment