Tuesday 30 August 2011

A poem accepted.

Well, I am pleased again. Hard on the heels of winning the GWN poetry comp I have just had a poem accepted by the World Aid charity. It raises money for the homeless and other deprived people. I had't realized it was a international company so the anthology is full of people from many places. I'm happy that my poem 'Where I Lived' is going to be included. I'll log it here when the collection is due so that you can buy it and help the charity. There's also going to be an on-line flip-book of it which is very nicely done. I don't know how they raise money via that though. I've also had a knock-on from the reading I did in Ross last week. My CV has gone to a care home where I might be reading to some enthusiastic residents. I think I would enjoy that a lot. I hope it comes together.keep writing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment