Wednesday 7 September 2011

One step closer.

You may remember that a few weeks ago I sent a pitch and a sample of six poems to a publisher. I heard yesterday that they liked the sample six and they have asked to see the full collection. I have carefully proof-read the poems (again) checked spacing etc. etc. and sent them off. Now I have to wait. the Editors are off on holiday for a couple of weeks so I don't expect them to read my work until they get back and into their work heads. I shall try to put it out of my mind and not think about it. Also, H and I go away just as they return so there will be a static three weeks with no information. In the scheme of publishing things this isn't long but when you're waiting...well...you know how it goes. It is one step closer. Even if the collection is rejected it is still a good thing to get so close. Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment