Sunday 18 March 2012

Work continues.

I have now completed my revised collection. It consists of thirty-six poems now. I've just run through them editing and checking punctuation etc.It's amazing how you can read a poem through countless times and think it's ok, then go back and spot a glaringly obvious error. It's as if we go word-blind from looking at them too hard. I'm sure that if I leave them for a couple of weeks and go through the whole process again, I will find even more changes to be made. I have till October to finish this collection so now I'm glad to have a few months to simply finish off and polish the poems. I completed and returned the review I was writing. I was pleased to see that it was well-received and hope it helps the sales of the authors collection. I have received a few rejections this week and one acceptance. all in all quite a productive few days.Almost forgot. My old website has expired but the new one is up and running at www.mikibyrnepoetry.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment