Friday 23 March 2012

Busy few days.

My new website is up and running on a number of search engines. I have written over two thousand more words on my crime novel and I'm still waiting for a response on the self-help book. I have decided to leave my new poetry collection for a week or so while I go in to hospital. I think if I see it with fresh eyes I shall be able to edit the new poems more judiciously.I'v been a little too close to it recently. Today I have sent out submissions to three poetry magazines. I must admit though, it's getting harder to sit and work when the sun is out and the spring flowers are beckoning me to the garden. I have a Hyacinth on my desk and its perfume is filling my office. My gaze keeps going to the window and I long to be outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment