Sunday 6 November 2011

busy, busy, busy.

Well, I have been busy with the forthcoming Children In Need fundraiser at Waterstones. I've found out my old copy of The Nations Favourite Poems just in case anyone needs to choose something from it. I have my collection buckets ready, complete with yellow Pudsey ribbons and stickers. The poets are working away on their words and I have just been interviewed for the Gloucester Echo. They should carry the feature on Tuesday. I hope it brings plenty of people into the book store. My own fundraising(sponsoring and donations) from neighbours etc. is going well. I feel a little momentum building now and it's great. I shall continue to email the world and its grandmother up until Friday night.It should be great fun. I hope to see you there folks. Please come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment